Saturday, February 2, 2013

Wholesome Family Blogging

That will not appear on this blog, therefore ads are not allowed on my blog.  Kind of fucked up really. Why can't I make money for being a loud mouth, foul tempered prick?  Millions of people do it everyday and get away with it.

What is the purpose of a blog if you can't talk about anal sex and prison dicks?  They go hand in hand.  If my blog spoke of homosexuality and how wholesome it was would I be able to put ads up?  What if  I were a transvestite and had pictures of my friends posted?

I could have really used that 15 cents.  Well maybe I'll make a family friendly blog site where you and the kiddies can gather around the computer and read wholesome content on the internet; right before an ad pops up about a web site were you can view gaping wide assholes at prisonlove.com.

Fuck em.

No comments: